More About Us
I’m Sean, owner, and creator of Guru Gun Stands!
Being totally frustrated about my markers getting scratched and falling over in the dirt after practice and tournaments, I began to develop a better gun stand in 2002.
I started the business as Sean’s Gun Stands. The following outlines the development of what is now known as Guru Gun Stands LLC. I am committed to keeping up with technology, innovation and I enjoy the challenge of creating new designs to help the paintball community protect their markers.
- 2002 – First generation stand was made from pine and stationary
- 2003 – Second generation stand was made from birch plywood and was also stationary.
- 2006 – Third generation was made from a polyethylene and is fully collapsible to fit in any gear bag
- 2008 – Fourth generation colored pro stand made of polyethylene as well as being collapsible.
- 2009 -Fifth generation hybrid “09” stands are made with PVC and polyethylene
- 2012 We started using all starboard and gluing a piece of rubber to the back of the stand to grip the tank
- 2014 We decided to shrink the rails and angle the front piece so the stand will fit in most backpacks. We also eliminated one of the tank support piece in the back that was not necessary
- 2019 We made a stand for the all new EMF 100. and the Ar15 stand
- 2020 We made the new micro stand and we are working with Ed, over at Exult for a new tank grip for the back of the stand to replace the rubber and heat shrink.
I’ve always been open to the competition in this market, it keeps me on my toes and I’m always willing to help our community grow and look forward to my travels, and the people I meet along the way.
Thanks for supporting our small business!